Friday, November 17, 2006

Blogging on what?

Blogging is hot. Me too.
What should I blog on? I could find almost anything and everything written on.
May be I am a very late starter.
Thinking of starting a blog took 4 months. To decide on a name took a week.
What am I blogging for? Others? myself? To attract advetising? To see how how many hits I get?
Finally decided it has to be for myself. Its probably going to be my diary on thoughts.
Had so many ideas including one on capturing allideas. Which will still do when it is well thought of.

Finally started with whatever came to my mind first.
17-Nov_06 1:48 PM

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I agree with u Mr. Kallu.Even I went through the same situation few days back for admissions to my kids.I don't know how these procedures are going on stillll...
Something should be done to stop all these non-sense.