Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Dream world

Dreams for me are very interesting. My dreams seem to be more exciting and vivid than my real life. Some how I have not been able read Freud. I should just for the reason my dreams are so many and with lots of varieties. My belief is it just my intense thoughts modified. Sometimes my dreams surprise me making me feel like reading Freud. Not that I expect myself to believe in what he has researched, just for the fun of it.

I used to tell my friends about these and they ask about it when I used to meet them.

Best ones are wild chases like in movies, chasing on foot and also being chased. It is sometimes chasing the thieves. It used to be lots of fun sometimes there is rush of adrenaline. I do lot of innovative things, fight with people. It used to be often when I was younger, now this has reduced may be going with the thought process these days. It probably is my unfulfilled desire to have an adventure filled life.

Negative dreams

I can be sure I will dream of impending big thing on the next morning like traveling, some function, interviews it is mostly negatively like me missing the time, going late to interview. I wake up in-between and assure my self nothing has gone wrong. Well the worse thing is it continues sometimes in the same form or slightly different form. People normally say early morning dreams come true. Well lesser said the better. This probably is because of the stress I am under.

Irritating dreams:

About work and making reporting that I have to do next day or two about bosses asking me for report and me struggling for inputs. I have enough of people at work on top of it they haunt me during nights. Rarely do I get pleasant dreams of work place. Even if I get I probably forget. Reason same as above.

Surprising dreams:

I dream of people whom I could have seen once or twice not even have spoken them. I talk to them as though I have known them very well. I would not have even thought of them for years or months. This is one thing I am unable relate.

Pleasant dream:

Probably forgotten by the time I wake up. I think it is like my daily life nothing much to remember.

Other dreams:

I used have rare erotic dreams, BTW very few.

Sometimes I dream like I have gone to office, school, college partially dressed and I am embarrassed after a very long time. I have been dreaming often but the intervals are long.

I used to have dreams especially in afternoons, that my eyes are stuck and I could not open it. It used to be horrible, thankfully that stopped sometime back.

No comments: